The Train Buddy installs a DCC Sound decoder from Train Control Systems with Keep Alive and a Soundtraxx “sugar cube” speaker. There should be 4 (now 5, maybe 6) parts to the whole install. It takes awhile to upload, sorry. I can’t afford, nor have access to, fiber yet. The install discusses topics of planning installs, wiring harnesses, soldering tips, LED installs, brass steam engine issues and solutions, making number boards and just a bunch of downright practical mechanical and electrical sense.
Fridays has often been a time for the “locals” to get together and talk about model railroading (and sometimes some other “stuff”) On this particular Friday we went outside where Train Buddy Grif led the discussion on Making Trees with Scenic Express SuperTree(TM) product. Usually in stock at the Train Buddy – 653-214 for the value pack, 653-220 for the HO/O starter kit and 653-215 for the super value case.
Jan. 3, 2019
Zephyr Express gives you simple to use Digitrax Complete Train Control for a great price. It offers simplified advanced train operation for any size layout and is fully expandable. You won’t have to start over when you want to do more with your railroad.
- 3.0 Amp LocoNet Command Station, Booster, and Throttle
- Color 2.4” LCD Display Screen
- Large Backlit Keypad
- Runs up to 20 loco addresses and throttles
- Control lights and sound with 29 functions (F0-F28)
- Integrated USB computer interface
- Simple to set-up with easy to read display
- 13.8 volt output for safe use in N and HO scales
- 2 Jump ports let you use DC power packs as additional DCC throttles
- Fully Expandable, LocoNet System
Comes Complete with DCS52 Command Station, PS314 Power Supply, LT1 Decoder Tester and LocoNet Cable, System Reference Manual and Decoder Manual.
$235.00 msrp STOCK ID=ZEPE
Hobby Shop & Warehouse hours (Eastern Time)
We will now be open to the public on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 10:30AM until 6PM
And Saturday from 1 PM to 5 PM.
We will entertain other hours if you call ahead.